Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year


Happy New Year !!

2015 is going to be amazing, I'm sure of it. As I say goodbye to 2014 I acknowledged some highs and lows. I did my first triathlon, took on some new art challenges and met some amazing people. I also said goodbye to some friends and animals I'd rather still have in my life, but I was blessed to know them. I failed at some fitness goals and never did conquer swimming in open water. 

2015

Well buckle up open water cause I'm going to conquer you this year!

A few more triathlons.

I've joined a monthly art challenge group/class that promises to "Spark" up by muse. 

My personal bucket list goal for this year to to get to some place snowy, possibly hunt for northern lights. I've applied to a Canadian Winter artist residency that I should hear about soon, if I get in you'll hear me shouting from the rooftops. If I don't get in then I guess I'll have to plan a trip somewhere else, maybe Alaska finally?

What are your plans for 2015?

No comments: