Wednesday, October 15, 2014

5 Min Stretch


Morning is a great time to do some kind of fitness routine. When I'm running I tend to enjoy them more first thing in the morning, they give me time to settle into the day and I find if I do them first thing I am more likely to stick with my routine.

A 5 min stretch can be a simple way to start something fitness related in the morning. There is a simple 5 min stretch here. It really does't matter how long you stretch, so long as you do it. If you only have a couple min pick a couple stretches and go for it. If you have more time repeat your session a couple times. Modify stretches to match your own abilities.

Do you think stretching is something you can do every morning?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Morning is my absolute favorite time to move. Thank you for the reminder, how easily I forget. I will take your nudge to stretch and move today. Thank you!

Kristi Atkinson said...

Yes! I need this reminder that exercise doesn't have to be an hour long to matter. A morning stretch is absolutely something I can do. :) Thanks.

Susan said...

I must begin doing this.

Tara Ulrich said...

I wish I was more of a morning workout person. I just cant seem to drag my butt out of bed to work out in the mornings!

Charlotte Cornes said...

This is a really good idea!