Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jewelry Artist Community August Blog Post -- Book Review



This months Jewelry Artist Community blog post theme is a book review. Well if it's one thing I do a lot of it's read books! But this was supposed to be a jewelry theme'd book review, well what do you know I have tons of those style books too.


I choose the book Metal Jewelry Made Easy. It's a Lark Jewelry book and as always it's simple to follow, with great photos and some good ideas. My favourite project in the book is the Forged Earrings with Pearls on page 76. It's a simple project but gives you some new skills (well for me anyway) to try with good step by step directions.

So there you have it my review of a book I use often and with results.

1 comment:

Carole said...

Nicole, have you tried making the earrings yet? I'd love to see a picture if you have.