Thursday, February 21, 2013

New rings



I'm pretty smitten with this new ring style. I was skeptical going into it, I wondered how comfortable they'd be to wear and I have to say they are very comfortable! I have a hard time wearing rings of substance they often cause my fingers to swell and are uncomfortable. This style going underneath two fingers leaves lots of room for movement and makes a big statement ring really easy to wear.

I've got some ideas kicking around in my head for one with some etched brass in a pattern I've been hoarding for months now, it's got a lovely swooping pattern to it that would stretch across the second finger and possibly show off a couple small stones. It would be more than double the size of these though so I need to make sure that it will be wearable before tackling it.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cool, Nicole. Nice take on the multi-finger style. Looking forward to seeing the next one!

Andrea G-Zenith said...

They stay on with just the bar underneath the fingers? I'd be afraid of it falling off. But they are awfully cool!

<3,
Andrea

N Valentine Studio said...

It's stays put really well and is very comfy!