Thursday, February 21, 2013

New rings



I'm pretty smitten with this new ring style. I was skeptical going into it, I wondered how comfortable they'd be to wear and I have to say they are very comfortable! I have a hard time wearing rings of substance they often cause my fingers to swell and are uncomfortable. This style going underneath two fingers leaves lots of room for movement and makes a big statement ring really easy to wear.

I've got some ideas kicking around in my head for one with some etched brass in a pattern I've been hoarding for months now, it's got a lovely swooping pattern to it that would stretch across the second finger and possibly show off a couple small stones. It would be more than double the size of these though so I need to make sure that it will be wearable before tackling it.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Cool, Nicole. Nice take on the multi-finger style. Looking forward to seeing the next one!

ZenithJade said...

They stay on with just the bar underneath the fingers? I'd be afraid of it falling off. But they are awfully cool!

<3,
Andrea

N Valentine Studio said...

It's stays put really well and is very comfy!