Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Luxe Box April



My April Luxe Box came and I'm loving this one! 

It has a full size China Glaze polish in a fun sparkly color that I think will look gorgeous over some of my Julep polishes. Full size value 8.00

Yves Rocher eye makeup remover, came at a perfect time as I am just about out of makeup remover. This one is especially for sensitive eyes so I'm interested to try it. 50 ml size value 2.50

Bobos Remi leave in hair conditioner, this was my pick ahead for this month. I am always looking for a better hair conditioner. 2.7 oz value 2.70

Pantene Aqua light conditioner and shampoo. I like the idea of this being a weightless product so we shall see how it works. 50 m sample of each value 1.60 value.

While the value on this months box is only 14.80 I'm really happy with the samples. All decent sized sample you can really get a feel for the product from. Something Beauty Box 5 could learn from.

1 comment:

Aleksandra said...

I was happy too. I did get the essie polish and was bummed it was a colour I have already. Would have loved the china glaze... AND I have yet to receive my BB5 but I've not heard good things. :/ Why is my BB5 NOT HERE?!?