Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Glymm Box


My March Glymm box came! I'll repeat how happy these boxes make me! I've tried some new beauty products and I'll admit they've made me spend more thought about getting done up once and a while. I'm NOT a girlie girl but these boxes are bringing it out of me!

This months box was great yet again. They did send a replacement bamboo cleansing cloth for the one I was missing from a previous month and I got a bonus Coup Eclat lifting ampule I assume as a "thank you for being so patient" kinda thing.

In this months box was

Anastasia Lip Gloss, a bit of a weird applicator and it looked really bright but once on it's pretty nice. And it's a perfect purse size! It's a 1ml size value of 12.30

Magic Fini is a little pot of face cream tinted to smooth out skin, I haven't tried it yet I'm saving it for a going out kinda thing. But it's a color that should be fine with my skin tone. 5ml size value 6.30

Nu Me feather hair extensions in turquoise! I have to say I think my face must have lit up when I saw these. I think they are pretty cool! I'll be saving them for a rodeo or drag race, add some POW to my outfit HA! The only thing I couldn't find about these is if you can wash your hair with them in? Full size product value 25.00

Ocean nail polish in a red, I'm putting this in my "gift" stash it's not a color I'll wear but someone will love it. Full size product value 12.00

This months samples totaled a whopping 55.00! Once again, I'm pretty happy with them.


No comments: