Friday, March 23, 2012

Luxe Box March


My March Luxe Box came today! I have to admit I've been stalking the mailbox, I am still waiting on my Beauty Box 5 and my Julep Maven boxes. I think I have a sample box "problem"?

Anyways as always this months box came beautifully packed, there was a coupon for 1.00 off a JR Watkins product and a seed card for Loose Buttons 1 year anniversary. It's a pretty little thank you card you plant and it grows a wildflower mix, cute!

This months samples include the following.

A full size Cargo Glitter Top Coat, it's a glittery (very!) topcoat you can put over any eye shadow. This was my "request" this month, I'm going to give it away as it's way too sparkly for me. But someone is going to love it I'm sure. Full size valued at 18.00

JR Watkins Lavender body lotion sample. Perfect timing for me I need a travel size hand cream for relaxing at night and this one will do the trick perfectly. Small sample size valued at 1.00

A selection of perfume samples CK One, Vera Wang and Marc Jacobs. All different than samples I've gotten in the past. I'm keeping the Vera Wang for me, I'm curious about this scent. The rest will probably be gifts, my gift box is getting pretty snazzy! No value on these all small samples.

A full size Cargo Eye Shadow Duo. I got a brown and pinkish color. In a nice little tin, it'll be perfect for travel! Neutral tones which I tend to gravitate to. Full size value at 16.00

This months samples total 35.00 making this box once again well worth the value!

3 comments:

Samantha ★ Nail Art Couture said...

Awesome you got the Cargo glitter liner AND an eyeshadow. I'm extremely jealous.

Teena in Toronto said...

I got my first box this week. Quite exciting!

Aleksandra said...

I'm really bummed. I signed up for luxe box and was thinking when I was charged in March I was going to get this box.. I totally wanted this box and that cargo shadow..it even let me pick... but apparently I'm not getting a box until April.