Friday, January 13, 2012

What fuels me?

What fuels my passion? Well to keep it simple glass. Glass fuels my desire to create. To try new colors and strive for interesting reactions. That said I've found myself needing to be more organized when torching lately. If I find a interesting color combination I can't repeat it if I can't remember what it is! So I've been keeping notes, not something I've done prior to this. It's helping me narrow down what I like and do not like about the reactions.

Do you keep notes? Do you enjoy keeping notes or do you find it a chore?

1 comment:

Amy Waldman-Smith said...

Sometimes I keep notes. I often keep glass segregated so that I can, hopefully, figure out what went with what. The trick for me is figuring out just what the notes mean when you read them years later. The other thing that I am definitely trying harder to do is keep glass marked. Nothing worse than finding a cool colour in your stash and having no idea of what it is.