Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lofty Goals


Do you have lofty goals? I have lots of goals but not so many lofty ones, you know the big kind you think "really? can I do that?" One thing that's been rattling around in my brain for a long time now is spending a winter, in a remote cabin somewhere. Snow, and lots of it is part of the lofty goal. Isolation, quiet and time to think. Of course I suppose I could develop cabin fever, but should I ever get a chance to per sue this goal it's a risk I'm willing to take!



3 comments:

Libby Leuchtman said...

There is something romantic and primal about being snowed in. I'm not sure I could do it all alone, at the very least I would have to have my torch!

BooBeads said...

I really love the idea of this, I've actually thought about it myself. Probably from too much book reading along with the busy life I lead, but the peacefulness of nothing sounds wonderful!

Pretty Things said...

My lofty goal is to write a novel. I know I'm writing a bead book, but I want to write a novel. And not just a novel, but a GOOD novel.

Mighty lofty, no?