Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since I posted a blog update! I've been in washington for two weeks, then off to our BC rodeo finals.

I decided late August to try and spend less time online. After being harassed, hassled and taunted on a online forum I decided life is too short to waste on such things. I decided to spend less time on the forums, then while away in washington I dropped my laptop and broke it! SO be careful what you wish for HA!

Laptop is fixed now so I'll get back to posting blog updates.

My husband had a decent rodeo finals, placing second overall. He was only 5 points behind the leader!

I have tons of new spinner rings to list on etsy. I'm heading up Island for a couple days to help my Dad pack up his house. They are moving out to Alberta, I'll admit I am a bit jealous I love it out there!

No comments: