Monday, August 23, 2010

Warm Autumn


“A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world.” Lois Wyse

I was thinking over the weekend how much I like the new gallery, well it's not new but it's new to me. I like being a "part" of something. We are planning a couple fall events, a bring a friend night and a Christmas open house. It's nice to have someone to bounce ideas off, and someone to enjoy the fun with! The School House Gallery really seems to be the place for me, it's allowed me to create on a more efficient schedule. I've got more work done in the last couple weeks than I have in ages. In fact I'm out of silver!


In a insane world it really is nice to have good friends, I'm trying this week to implement a "spend less time on the internet" plan. I feel I waste too much time cruising around forums, and the drama on the forums tends to suck the energy out of me. SO my plan is to spend less time online, and the time I do spend online should be more efficient. I'd rather converse with good friends online than get caught up a drama.


Warm Autumn, I listed this ring in my etsy today. And as I wandered the garden a bit tonight it felt like autumn was on the way, maybe just a little bit. I noticed an abundance of crickets tonight, do they come out more in the fall? My sunflowers are heavily in bloom, how I managed to plant the shorts ones BEHIND the tall ones is beyond me? I have been cutting the shorter ones and bringing them inside so I can enjoy them, as I can't SEE them in the garden behind all those tall ones with the big, bright heads.






No comments: