Thursday, March 11, 2010

If you will resolve to work each day for self-realization, your whole world can change. The two women you are, they can make you over. Ponds Cream Ad 1947

I think tomorrow I'll practice sending out a confident vibe. I was a bit upset when I realized today there was a import bead seller at the sewing and craft show I am at friday and saturday.

Often when I a importer is at the same show as a lampwork artist it can really affect our sales. But I am going to put on my confident face, my beads really ARE amazing, unique and one of a kind, and explain to everyone who'll listen why artist made beads are so amazing.

It'll be a long day I have to be out of the house by 7:30 to be in town in time for the 9:00 start. I teach from 2:15 to 4:15, thank goodness for Mom's she is running my booth for me then. And the show closes at 6, then home to feed horses and collapse!

Here's to a fun day and decent sales!

1 comment:

Andrea Guarino-Slemmons said...

hope you have a great show and a fantastic class!!!!!
xxxooo